~ The LOVE of a FAMILY makes LIFE beautiful ~

Monday, March 22, 2010

Diet update :(

Well, needless to say I have been working out and eating well and gained five pounds back. I do have muscle gain, however not five pounds worth.

This is frustrating due to the fact I have tried really hard to change my habits, and stuck to it. As well as working out three nights a week and at least once on the weekend, which makes four most weeks. So gainung back weight has not been nice.

Each Friday we weigh in and I have been the same weight, give or take 1/2 a pound or a couple ounces, for the past three weeks now. I am not impressed with this at all.

So, I am going to trudge along and stay on the course I am on hoping for a change in the way I look rather than the weight I would like to see disappear.

I just wan to stay healthy and strong. So this will just have to be the way it is for a while until I can visibly see a better change.

1 comment:

  1. A woman's weight changes constantly. So don't get to mad. It may be water weight or that time of the month. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete