~ The LOVE of a FAMILY makes LIFE beautiful ~

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Quick one!

We have been having some issues with our home for a long time and within the past few weeks it has gotten to the point where I cannot take the Landlord any longer.  Sooooo..........We are moving!  I was prompted to move to Ogden, Utah by my sister.  I have never thought of moving north, but there it is.  So, after an e-mail and one phone call...........the process was started.  My brother in law called me within days of my call to my sister, told me about a house in the neighborhood and their ward and thats how it started and ended.  I will now start traveling on Front Runner to Salt Lake everyday for work.  I am excited and nervous, but this is what the Lord wants.  I know not why, but I will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment