~ The LOVE of a FAMILY makes LIFE beautiful ~

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who'd a thunk it?

I recently found out my friend was now in an exclusive relationship with someone.  I was surprised by how I reacted.  At first I was happy for him.  Then yesterday while speaking to my ex-husband he asked me a question and all the feelings I didn't know I had came rolling out of me.  Who's a thunk it?  Sometimes we have feelings for people we do not realize are as deep as they are.  I am grateful to be just fine and happy with my life and children.  I wish my friend happiness and hope the best for him.  Thanks Steven for listening, never thought I would discuss this with you, but you were helpful.  Who'd a thunk it?

2 comments:

  1. NO SHIT!!! That's all I can say about that! WOW Steve???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right. He even called the next day to make sure I was fine and tell me he was sorry. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete