~ The LOVE of a FAMILY makes LIFE beautiful ~

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. The kids and I had a good time and spent some quality time together, it was great.

Quelle spent New Year's eve at a friends. Chris, Courtny and I had a nice time watching a movie and goofing off until 8:30 p.m. Then their dad wanted them to go see him at the neighbors (he is house sitting for his friend). So, I was alone as the New Year began no big deal, doesn't matter.

My brother called me at 11 p.m. to say Happy New Year. I just laughed and said it was only 11. His response was, not here ha ha, so don't call me in an hour because I will be in bed. Lance is funny.

Overall, it was a nice three day weekend enjoyed by all.

We hope you all have a wonderful and prosperous 2010.

2 comments:

  1. wished i had called you on new years to see if you wanted to come over and party with a bunch of 11 year olds....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No biggy! I actually got a nap before midnight and no one was fighting...lol. I really am fine with it. It wasn't as bad as it may seem. Thanks for the offer though!

    ReplyDelete