~ The LOVE of a FAMILY makes LIFE beautiful ~

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ


I felt it necessary to testify of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ at this time. I know Christ as a friend, brother and God. He is my humble servant as I try to be his also. I feel His spirit with me often, especially when I know what I am doing is right and worthy of His praise.

The Atonement has become more easily understood for me in the past couple of years. I have read and learned a lot about it through the trial of my divorce and illness. I know Christ gave himself as the atoning sacrifice for us so that we may be able to be worthy to enter the Lord's presence again after we leave this earthly realm. I know Christ suffered for all the sins of the world. Because He was able and willing to do this for us, He knows all the pains, joys and suffering we all go through each and every day. This brings comfort to me knowing that my Savior loves me so much he would die and suffer for all the sins I may have. What a joy to know Christ, my brother, loves me so unconditionally.

I know Joseph Smith was willing to listen and learn from the Lord at the tender age of 14 and throughout the remainder of his life. He was willing to be a sacrifice for the word of the Lord to come to the earth again. Through Joseph's revelations from the Lord we are able to read the Book of Mormon and learn of the things which Jesus wanted to be brought back to the earth in this dispensation.

I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know President Thomas S. Monson is the living Prophet today. I know Joseph Smith restored the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth in this Dispensation as it was meant to be. I know the Plan of Salvation is for all mankind and would love to see all man accept God and Jesus Christ as they should be and wholly worship them with humility and a humble heart and mind.

I know theses things to be true and am so very grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints at this time. I am happy to be a Christian.

I say these things in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet testimony!
    much love
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Katie! I love you too, and miss just hanging out like the "old days".

    ReplyDelete